Sunday, January 20, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday ~ Her Dark Hero 15

 

 
Hi All!

Some of you may be aware that the end of the Official Six Sentence Sunday will be next Sunday, January 27. While this is true, there are several authors that will continue to post their sentences—myself included. I hope you will continue to join me each week!

Now, HER DARK HERO continues with Jillian back in the silent alley after calling Trey for help…



She looked around the dumpster to the spot where she’d left Mark. He was still there, still as a stone. His head hung down, chin to chest, his hair covering his face again. She studied him, hoping for any sign he was still breathing as an overwhelming sorrow washed over her. Jillian didn’t understand her strong feelings. While any death was sad, she didn’t know this man.

 

Visit SSS for links to other participating authors!

Happy Reading! :)

6 comments:

charmainegordon author said...

Poignant six written from the heart. Thanks, Jane.
Re: continuing six, I'd like to be a part of your group. How?

Elaine Cantrell said...

Maybe she's falling for him. I've added my name to http://www.skyewarren.com/six/ for a SSS spinoff. Jane, is that the one you're talking about?

Eleri Stone said...

Hopefully he's okay. Nice description:)

Clare Davidson said...

I love the description of him being "still as stone". I hope he isn't dead. Powerful 6.

Veronica Scott said...

I'm hoping he isn't dead - this was a very intriguing and powerful six!

~Jane~ said...

Thank you all so much--I enjoy your comments each week! :)

Re: SSS
I don't have a specific group, but I signed up at the same link as Elaine for the spin-off: http://www.skyewarren.com/six/

Also, I know of several authors not on that list that have said/FB/Tweeted that they are continuing--and so am I! :)